Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 4:00pm
After hours by arrangement
Community Resource Centres (CRCs) are friendly, locally owned and operated service and information centres.
Over 100 centres across the State form the Western Australian Community Resource Network (WACRN), which is supported by the Department of Regional Development (DRD) and the Royalties for Regions initiative.
We are currently co-located with the Plantagenet library and the Great Southern Institute of Technology Mount Barker Campus (intended occupancy date: 1st January 2015). We have other existing organisations who occupy space here at the centre, on a regular basis, to provide services to the community including:
- Advanced Personnel Management (Disability Employment Service)
- Albany Worklink (career guidance and training options)
- Albany Community Legal
- Anglicare WA
- Forrest Personnel (Disability Employment Service)
- Great Southern Personnel (Disability Employment Service)
- HHG Legal Group
- Ladies Morning Tea and Craft Group
- Math Tutor (Denis Ireland)
- Max Employment (Job Recruitment Agency)
- Mount Barker Baptist Church
- Mount Barker Computer and Electronics
- Mount Barker Toy Library
- NEIS Training
- Skill Hire (Job Recruitment Agency)
- TAI – CHI Group
The Mount Barker Community Resource Centre is committed to providing quality services to members of the Shire of Plantagenet region. We offer a range of services including:
- Administration services (Photocopying, printing, faxing, binding and laminating.)
- Short and long term Room hire (standard offices, small and large meeting rooms, commercial kitchen, auditorium and a function centre.)
- Equipment hire (Laptops, projectors and projector screens.)
- Education support
- I.T. Support
- Workshops/training sessions
- Centrelink Agency services
- Food Relief Agency
- Emergency Relief
The Community Resource Network (CRN) will deliver quality social, business and economic outcomes to support sustainable growth in regional communities.
We will build strong partnerships and develop as an innovative, responsive and connected Network.
All CRCs have 2 computers dedicated to providing free internet access and printing for Government information. We also provide a diverse range of brochures, fact sheets and booklets on government and non-government services available to you.
- Need help? If our staff can do it, we will! Let us know your preferences.
To receive an email every time an event is added to our website, please subscribe to our email subscribe list. Please leave your first/last name and email address. You may need to check your junk mail to view our emails or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.