Mt Barker Community Resource Centre
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 4:00pm
After hours by arrangement
Food Relief Agency
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 1:30pm
Community Resource Centres (CRCs) are friendly, locally owned and operated service and information centres.
Over 100 centres across the State form the Western Australian Community Resource Network (WACRN), which is supported by the Department of Regional Development (DRD) and the Royalties for Regions initiative.
We are currently co-located with the Plantagenet library and the Great Southern Institute of Technology Mount Barker Campus (intended occupancy date: 1st January 2015). We have other existing organisations who occupy space here at the centre, on a regular basis, to provide services to the community including:
- Albany Worklink……….9841 7741
- Albany Community Legal……….1800 606 060
- Anglicare WA……….9845 6666
- Forrest Personnel……….1800 224 548
- Great Southern Personnel……….9842 1510
- HHG Legal Group……….9841 2322
- Max Employment……….6819 5400
- Mount Barker Baptist Church……….0427 562 247
- Mount Barker Body & Sole……….0428 303 916
- Mount Barker Toy Library……….0474 797 395
- NEIS Training……….9336 8000
- Skill Hire……….9892 7444
- TAI – CHI Group……….Tuesday & Friday 8:30 – 9:30 am
The Mount Barker Community Resource Centre is committed to providing quality services to members of the Shire of Plantagenet region. We offer a range of services including:
- Administration services (Photocopying, printing, faxing, binding and laminating.)
- Short and long term Room hire (standard offices, small and large meeting rooms, commercial kitchen, auditorium and a function centre.)
- Equipment hire (Laptops, projectors and projector screens.)
- Education support
- I.T. Support
- Workshops/training sessions
- Centrelink Agency services
- Food Relief Agency
- Emergency Relief
The Community Resource Network (CRN) will deliver quality social, business and economic outcomes to support sustainable growth in regional communities.
We will build strong partnerships and develop as an innovative, responsive and connected Network.
All CRCs have 3 computers dedicated to providing free internet access and printing for Government information. We also provide a diverse range of brochures, fact sheets and booklets on government and non-government services available to you.
- Need help? If our staff can do it, we will! Let us know your preferences.
To receive an email every time an event is added to our website, please subscribe to our email subscribe list. Please leave your first/last name and email address. You may need to check your junk mail to view our emails or add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.